Are you worried about falling, or have had a fall recently? There are fall prevention sessions available locally.
Sessions include advice on:
- Strength and balance exercises from a physiotherapist
- Hydration – important information on keeping hydrated and a free 8 to hydrate cup
- Safety within your home environment from an occupational therapist
- Medication, sensory issues and foot care advice from a community matron
- The latest alarms and sensors that are available from us
- Community – information on community services, keeping you connected
There is also a free falls information booklet for those attending the sessions.
Visit Guildford Falls Prevention Service website: www.guildford.gov.uk/Lets-Get-Steady-falls-prevention-sessions for more information.